Hello, #MomentumLovers! I'm Dr. Drai, a board-certified OB/GYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-cleared sexual wellness line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life. Would you like to go on a sexual escape? If so, the world of sexual fantasy is one you should definitely explore. Here are 5 common sexual fantasies that you can share with your partner.
First of all, you should have a clear idea of what you expect from this experience and try to make a plan of action. All that preplanning will help you to avoid mistakes and to enjoy your experience fully.
- Have sex in a public space. The excitement of getting caught is what makes this so much fun. Whether you choose your parked car or join the mile-high club, this highly popular fantasy is sure to bring you excitement and pleasure. Move at your own risk.
- Role play. Whether it be a professor/teacher or cheerleader/football player role, role-playing can help you release pinned-up sexual desires and have fun. Consider having your partner dress up in whatever your fantasy calls for.
- Take control. Crack the whip and prepare for domination. If you’re always submissive, take the dominant role and take control. This will heighten the emotions and leave your partner begging for more.
- Have a Threesome. A threesome is the dream of many men and women. Make sure the comfort of your partner is your first priority. Release your inhibitions so you can experience ultimate pleasure. Additionally, never forget about safety. Use a different condom for each partner.
- Take your motion to the ocean. Ever imagine making love on the beach, or better yet, on a boat? See what the hype is all about and take your fantasy to the ocean so you can experience all the waves.
Be sure to discuss your fantasies with your partner before that special time comes.
Thank you for reading this #MomentumLovers! As always...I'm Dr. Drai, a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-cleared sexual wellness line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life. If you are ready to level up your love life, use the coupon code MeTime for 20% off at MomentumForHer.com.