I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.
I’m sure you’ve heard of aphrodisiacs… you know, foods thought to enhance sexual prowess.
Well, did you know in addition to getting you in the mood, they have unique protective and curative benefits and may simply be the prescription for overall sexual and reproductive health?
One of the more little known aphrodisiacs is watermelon. Packed with lycopene and citrulline, they may help you have the bomb sex you’ve been craving. Why?
1. Along with tomatoes and pink grapefruit, watermelon is loaded with lycopene - a powerful antioxidant widely recognized to protect against prostate cancer. Emerging evidence suggests that lycopene might also enhance male fertility.
2. This libido booster is perfect to elevate your mood and increase blood flow to the areas that count.
3. Both citrulline and Viagra help increase blood flow to the pelvic area, the former by increasing the body’s release of nitric oxide, the latter by destroying those enzymes that inhibit nitric oxide’s effects. This can greatly increase sexual arousal and activity.
4. While lycopene is found in the red flesh of the watermelon, citrulline is most highly concentrated in the rind. With one compound combating free radicals and the other fighting erectile dysfunction, the two found within the same fruit may work synergistically to promote overall male reproductive health.
5. Watermelons are made mostly of water and evidence shows that improved hydration can improve your sexual arousal and libido.
Don’t miss out on the super sexy benefits of watermelon. Stock up and watch your sex life improve.
Thank you for reading this #MomentumLovers!
As always...I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.