Hello #MomentumLovers! I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.
Are you in a relationship? Are you pleased with the frequency of intimacy? It seems that between work, family, and other obligations, sex sometimes falls to the bottom of the priority list. It seems near impossible to have sex regularly let alone daily. However, studies show that couples who have intimacy regularly often have the healthiest relationships.
So how can you ensure that when you do have sex, it’s unforgettable?
- Set aside time- Being busy often means that when it’s time to get busy, you’re exhausted. It’s important that you set aside time where neither you nor your partner are tired. This can be an early morning rendezvous or early evening when the kids are away. Just find a time and stick to it.
- Make an evening out of it-No quickies here. Make a full romantic evening out if. This is bound to get you multiple sessions, which leads to multiple orgasms.
- Don’t wait too long – Try not to go more than a week without sex. Regular sex is important for a healthy relationship.
- Experiment - Trying new things is certain to make your bedroom experience unforgettable. This experimentation may involve the use of sex toys, pornographic videos, new positions, and role-playing.
- Do little things every day -To build anticipation for the big day, make small efforts. This is certain to heighten the pleasure once it’s time. Sexy notes or messages or photos are examples of things you can do.
Sex is good for your health and relationship so make a habit of making it quality when you do engage. Don’t neglect each other. Set aside some time to let the sparks fly.
Thank you for reading this #MomentumLovers! As always...I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.