It's the season of love and what better way to culminate it than a hot night of sex with your partner. But before you get there, you have to set the atmosphere and make sure you have everything you need for an epic night. When it comes to seduction and setting the mood for a fun Valentine's Day evening, there are a few things you must do.
1. Start with the right drink-Greet your partner at the door with a glass of wine or a signature cocktail. This will immediately set the stage for what’s to come.
2. Fill the house with music – Create a playlist of your partner’s favorite songs and watch them light up with excitement. Music always creates a great mood.
3. Light candles – Candles always make the atmosphere romantic. Dim the lights and light a few candles at the dinner table and throughout the bedroom and bathroom. Be sure that a few have a pleasant, mesmerizing scent to enlighten the sense.
4. Run a warm bath – There are few things more relaxing than soaking in a nice warm bath. Take it up a level by joining your partner there.
5. Bring on the toys – Toys can add some much needed spice and fun to the night. Don’t forget your favorite sex toy or bring a new one.
6. Give a sensual massage – Rubbing warm oil all over your partner is a sure-fire way to set the mood for a fantastic evening of fun. Massage all the worries away and get your partner as relaxed as possible, which makes the sex better! Bonus: get edible massage oil so you can rub it on and lick it off.
7. Good food – Before you hit the sheets, enjoy a nice meal. Have a chef come in or prepare a favorite dessert.
These 7 Tips will help you set the atmosphere for fun Valentine’s Sexcapades. Make sure you have the lube and condoms that you need to have a safe night of fun!
This is Dr. Drai, reminding you to keep it safe, happy, and healthy. As always visit FeelTheMoment.com to Magnify Momentum with Momentum Intimacy.
Comments will be approved before showing up.