Sex As A Habit by Dr. Drai
I'm Dr. Drai, a board-certified OB/GYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.
If you feel that your sex life has become just another habit, it may be time to change your way of thinking. Concentrate on intimacy not only on actual intercourse, there's a difference. You can't expect that your partner's desire will remain the same as when you just started your relationship without applying any effort. Everyday routine and lack of romance can cause the desire to fade away.
When a person complains that he/she got tired of or fed up with sex with his/her partner, the true reason for that can be the lack of communication between the two of them. They probably haven't had an open conversation for ages. But you should always keep in mind that communication is vital for your sex life, as you have to permanently update your knowledge of your partner's sexuality. Our sexuality does not remain the same. Never stop asking your partner about his/her sexual fantasies, as it can easily turn out that you have no idea of your lover's needs and wishes.
Modern business women often have a great number of problems in their sex life. After a hard workday, they simply ignore their partners and their sex life doesn't take a leading place in the list of their priorities, which is not ideal.
Another misconception is that only everyday sex can keep your feelings fresh and help to maintain sexual interest towards each other. However, the key to remember is that it's not the quantity, but the emotional openness of both partners that can preserve your sexual desire.
Here are a few tips:
- Talk with your partner about your feelings, about the happy days you had together in the past.
- When you are in a long-term relationship, surprise your partner from time to time.
- Never let anything distract you while making love with your partner.
- Provoke and challenge one another for changes. For instance, if you think that he grew fat and that is the reason for your lack of desire, buy him an exercise bicycle. Or you can buy her 2 sizes smaller lingerie so that she has the reason to lose a few pounds. The main rule here is not to keep your dissatisfaction inside. Share your complaints with your partner. If you don't do that, things will only get worse.
- Don’t forget to wear sexy lingerie.
- Roleplay is also a great way to skip the routine and refresh your sexual life.
Today you can play a secretary, for example, tomorrow, turn into a school girl or a sexy nurse. Be different every day and never let your sexual life turn into routine duty.
You have to apply all your skills to enrich your sex life. Turn on your imagination, creativity, all means, and resources will do. The more extravagant – the better.
Thank you for reading this #MomentumLovers!
As always...I'm Dr. Drai, a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.
Leave a comment