I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life. Remember ALL PEOPLE deserve sexual PLEASURE.
Lube this, lube that! With so many lubes on the market, sometimes it can be hard to tell which one is right for you. Using sexual lubricants during sexual intercourse, masturbation and for use with sex toys enhances the experience for most people. The slippery texture of a lubricant adds to the sensual feel of almost any sexual encounter with a partner or when you are engaged in self-pleasure. It can also help those women whose bodies don’t manufacture enough natural lubricant.
It is very important to use the correct lubricant for the sexual activity and other sexual items involved. Certain lubricants disintegrate condoms, others will destroy sex toys, some work better for anal sex and others are preferred for masturbation. But how do you know which lube to choose? Each has its advantages and disadvantages. From silicone to hybrid, just what is the best lube for you? Here’s the skinny on lube…
• Safe and popular lubricants for all situations
• Safe to use with condoms and all forms of barrier birth control
• Rarely cause irritation
• Don’t stain clothing
• Safe to ingest
• Tend to dry out over extended periods
• Waterproof, so they may be used in the bath, or the Jacuzzi
• Lubricate longer than water-based lubes
• Safe with condoms and other forms of barrier birth control;
• They can affect adult toys made from silicone.
• Combination Of Water And Silicone
• More Natural Feel
• These Are Derived From Natural Oil Sources Such As Nuts Or Vegetables.
• Destroy Latex (Condoms, Diaphragms And Cervical Caps)
• Stains Sheets And Clothing
• Don’t Cause Vaginal Irritation. This Makes Them Excellent For Female [And Male] masturbation, unprotected vaginal intercourse, and for massage.
• Gaining Popularity As People Like All-Natural Options
• Aloe And Coconut Commonly Used
So, pick a personal lubricant that’s compatible with your sexual activity and any birth control or sex toys you are using. Ready to purchase? Click HERE to choose your lube. Enjoy yourself!
Thank you for reading this #MomentumLovers!
As always...I'm Dr. Drai a board-certified OBGYN, sexual health expert, and founder of Momentum Intimacy. Through my FDA-approved condom & lubricant line called Momentum, I help people improve their intimacy and have a more satisfying sex life.