Perhaps the biggest secret - the open secret - is that men and women are very different, especially when it comes to what they find "hot" or a "turn on"...both in and out of the bedroom.
When men think about doing something "hot" for a woman, it usually involves sex, not foreplay. There's a lot of work to be done that can get her more ready than immediately poking and prodding between her legs.
But, not to worry. Learn these top 5 female sensual zones so you will be able to give her amazing pleasure...and stand apart, from the rest of the men from her past. Learn where most men go wrong, and what they most often ignore...so that you can get her "red hot" and ready to explode with ecstasy.
- Caressing and gently kissing a woman’s fingers can send shivers through her body, but this body part is often ignored by men. Don’t neglect this sensitive area. The next time you're about to get a little kinky, take her hand in yours first. Start to kiss the backs of her fingers being sure to keep it dry, you don't want much (or any) saliva at this point.
- Gently run your lips across your partner’s index finger but without using any tongue. Give her knuckles some attention too. And especially attend to the webbed areas where her fingers meet each other. This is sure to turn her on.
- A woman's neck is more of a hotspot than most of us realize. And, most of us pass by it quickly, somewhere along the way when we're moving from her upper lips to her lower ones.
- Don’t forget to cover her entire neck with kisses, and a few licks and nibbles here and there. You can even let your nose and cheeks brush across her neck area as you kiss and nibble.
- Giving attention to a woman's neck is more about being sensual than being erotic. And for this very reason, this often-ignored (or quickly passed) area can create some serious heat for her - in all the right areas.
- Be Gentle and Rough... But Gentle. Gently but firmly grabbing a woman’s hair can get her going even before you do anything else. Why? Because, women have an innate desire - and a strong response - to being "taken" by a strong, confident man.
- Next time you are in the mood, pull her hair gently but firmly. If your girl isn’t into hair pulling a gentle caress is often enough to make her feel desired.
- Women love it when you give her butt some attention, including women who don't particularly think their butts are sexy. You can bite and nibble on her behind gently. Rub/massage it, and even spank it just a little if she’s into that. Just don’t forget to give the butt some love.
- A woman carries a lot of tension and stress in her feet, especially if she has to stand all day or walk in heels. So, give it lots of attention. Give her feet a nice massage. The right kind of attention given to her feet can turn a woman on very much.
Keep these 5 sensual zones in mind to take your bedroom time to the next level.
This is Dr. Drai, reminding you to keep it safe, happy, and healthy. As always visit FeelTheMoment.com to Magnify Momentum with Momentum Intimacy.