Safer Sex with All The Fun
Things are moving quickly and you want them to keep going where they’re headed! But you don’t want to get pregnant and you definitely don’t want to risk catching an STI. Even if you’ve been with your partner for a long time, using a male condom is still a smart idea.
Momentum male condoms are designed by highly-respected and board-certified obstetrician & gynecologist, Dr. Drai to give HIM a firm fit, reduce the chances of you getting pregnant and give you both the pleasure you want to experience.
Quality Materials for a Quality Experience
Momentum male condoms are made with the best quality latex to give the closest fit and the best feel for both of you. They’re easy to slip onto your partner’s penis and they stay where they’re supposed to, so they reduce the problems of breaking or slipping off during sex.
Feel the Moment Even More with Our Superior Quality Lubrication
FDA Approved Condoms Designed by a Board-Certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Drai, “America’s OBGYN” created his line of Momentum Intimacy products to fill a need he saw in the market. His patients wanted superior quality protection that they knew they could rely on to make their sexual experiences more pleasurable while preventing pregnancy and STIs.
Dr. Drai’s FDA approved male condoms were made to his exacting specifications to give you the best performance and protection available. They stay snug on your partner’s manhood so the two of you can have as much fun as you want, while keeping each other safe, healthy and happy.
How to Use Momentum Condoms
Indications for Use: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. Latex condoms are most effective against STIs such as HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea that are spread by contact with the head of the penis. Latex condoms are less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus and Herpes Simplex Virus. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom. Latex condoms are highly effective in preventing pregnancy. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have any type of sex. If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency. For more information on latex condoms, STIs, or pregnancy, contact a health care provider or a public health agency.
Directions for Use:
- Check the expiration date on the wrapper.
- Use a new condom every time you have any type of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled-up ring on the outside.
- Leave space at the tip to hold the semen when you ejaculate.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom so no air is trapped inside.
- Hold the tip of the condom and unroll the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and flushing it down the toilet.
- Wash your hands, genitals, and surrounding areas with soap and water.
- Do not reuse latex condoms.
- This condom is made of natural rubber which may cause an allergic reaction.
- This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product and see your healthcare provider or public health agency.
- Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
- If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
- If you have a female partner and she is using vaginal products for medical treatment purposes, the condoms may be weakened and their effectiveness may be reduced.
- If you add a lubricant, use Momentum water-based or Momentum silicone-based lubricants. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g., Vaseline®), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.
Shipping & Handling Policy
Momentum Intimacy has established new shipping rates, delivery schedules, and faster delivery service to enhance your overall shopping experience.
New Shipping Rates & Shipping Days
Free Standard Shipping under on All Orders over 9.99 unless otherwise advertised
Due to United States Postal Service Recent Postage Increase We've Adjusted Our Shipping Costs
FREE First Class Shipping for all orders over 9.99
$7.95 Priority Rate Shipping for all orders
We do not ship internationally.
Order Processing Time
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order. If your order is placed after business hours or on a holiday, the processing time starts on the next business day.
Business Days & Hours
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
**Closed All Federal Holidays**
Orders being sent to P.O. Boxes and APOs/FPOs addresses must be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Priority delivery options (2nd Day service) is not available.
Please bear in mind that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we can only cancel an order if it's still in the 3-5 business day processing window.
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if Momentum doesn't work for you. You must state the reason you are returning the product. Please return the product within 30 Days of purchase to:
PO Box 92487
Atlanta, GA 30314
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-899-9936 with your tracking number and we will grant you a full refund.
Damage or loss incurred during shipment is the delivery company's responsibility. Claims must be properly filed with the delivering carrier. Although the addressee must initiate damage claims against the shipper, we will be happy to assist you.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, if the USPS or tracking indicates the package was delivered, we will not reship orders that have been lost or stolen. Please contact your mail carrier if your package is listed as delivered but you have not received it.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the items in your shipment, please contact Momentum Intimacy Customer Service at 1-866-899-9936 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (EST); or send an email including your Order Number and pictures to email@example.com; Monday through Friday. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
If your order is returned due to insufficient address, you will be responsible for paying the reshipping fee. A refund will NOT be granted.