Two Boxes of 3 Momentum Condoms For THEM
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Momentum condoms are made of superior quality latex so they have the perfect fit, yet let you feel every move. Our condoms pair well with all of our lubricants to keep you and your partner safe from unexpected pregnancies and STIs, but still, give you every moment of passion and enjoyment you both deserve.
- Ultimate comfort
- Thin & strong sensitivity
- Perfect fit
- Made of premium latex
- More natural feeling
- Reduce unexpected pregnancies & STIs
- Works with all Momentum Lubricants
- Physician created & recommended
Wrap that thing up to keep you both safe and healthy
You know you should use condoms to protect yourself and your partner from STIs and unexpected pregnancies. But you still want the feel of skin-on-skin contact and the amazing results that feeling gives both of you.
Momentum condoms are designed by highly-respected and board-certified obstetrician & gynecologist, Dr. Drai to fit firmly so neither of you misses feeling a single thrust. That firm fit also ensures that nothing slips off, causing potential accidents.
The Best Materials to Make Sure You Feel Everything
Momentum condoms are made with superior quality latex to give the closest fit and the best feel for both of you.
Build Up Even More Momentum with Our Smooth-Feel Lubrication
Momentum condoms are safe to use with all Momentum lubricants. Reduce friction to build your momentum to the climax so you both feel everything the moment it happens.
FDA Cleared Condoms Designed by a Board-Certified Gynecologist
Dr. Drai, “America’s OBGYN” created his line of Momentum Intimacy products to fill a need he saw in the market. His followers wanted superior quality protection that they knew they could rely on to make their sexual experiences more pleasurable while preventing pregnancy and STIs. Dr.
Drai’s FDA-cleared condoms were made to his exacting specifications to give you the best performance and protection available, so you and your partner can have as much fun as you want while keeping each other safe, healthy and happy.
How to Use Momentum Condoms
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. Latex condoms are most effective against STIs such as HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea that is spread by contact with the head of the penis. Latex condoms are less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus and Herpes Simplex Virus. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom. Latex condoms are highly effective in preventing pregnancy. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have any type of sex. If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency. For more information on latex condoms, STIs, or pregnancy, contact a health care provider or a public health agency.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Check the expiration date on the wrapper.
- Use a new condom every time you have any type of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled-up ring on the outside.
- Leave space at the tip to hold the semen when you ejaculate.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom so no air is trapped inside.
- Hold the tip of the condom and unroll the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backward, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and flushing it down the toilet.
- Wash your hands, genitals, and surrounding areas with soap and water.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not reuse latex condoms.
This condom is made of natural rubber which may cause an allergic reaction.
This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product and see your healthcare provider or public health agency.
Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
If you have a female partner and she is using vaginal products for medical treatment purposes, the condoms may be weakened and their effectiveness may be reduced.
If you add a lubricant, use Momentum water-based or Momentum silicone-based lubricants. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g., Vaseline®), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.