Momentum Condoms Box of 3 For HER
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Momentum condoms are made of superior quality latex so they have the perfect fit, yet let you feel every move. Our condoms pair well with all of our lubricants to keep you and your partner safe from unexpected pregnancies and STIs, but still, give you every moment of passion and enjoyment you both deserve.
- Ultimate comfort
- Ultra thin & strong
- Perfect fit
- Made of premium latex
- Has a more natural feeling
- Reduces unexpected pregnancies & STIs
- Works well with all Momentum Lubricants
- FDA cleared
- Physician created & recommended
How to Use Momentum Condoms
INDICATIONS FOR USE: Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting sexually transmitted infections (STIs) by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. Latex condoms are most effective against STIs such as HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea that is spread by contact with the head of the penis. Latex condoms are less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus and Herpes Simplex Virus. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom. Latex condoms are highly effective in preventing pregnancy. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have any type of sex. If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency. For more information on latex condoms, STIs, or pregnancy, contact a health care provider or a public health agency.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Check the expiration date on the wrapper.
- Use a new condom every time you have any type of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled-up ring on the outside.
- Leave space at the tip to hold the semen when you ejaculate.
- Squeeze the tip of the condom so no air is trapped inside.
- Hold the tip of the condom and unroll the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backward, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and flushing it down the toilet.
- Wash your hands, genitals, and surrounding areas with soap and water.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not reuse latex condoms.
This condom is made of natural rubber which may cause an allergic reaction.
This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product and see your healthcare provider or public health agency.
Store latex condoms in a cool, dry place (below 100ºF) and avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
If the rubber material is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged, do not use the condom.
If the color is uneven or changed, do not use the condom.
If you have a female partner and she is using vaginal products for medical treatment purposes, the condoms may be weakened and their effectiveness may be reduced.
If you add a lubricant, use Momentum water-based or Momentum silicone-based lubricants. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED LUBRICANTS, such as those made with petroleum jelly (e.g., Vaseline®), mineral oil, vegetable oil, or cold cream, as these may damage the condom.
Safer Sex With All the Fun
Things are moving quickly and you want them to keep going where they’re headed! But you don’t want to get pregnant and you definitely don’t want to risk catching an STI. Even if you’ve been with your partner for a long time, using a male condom is still a smart idea.
Momentum male condoms are designed by highly-respected and board-certified obstetrician & gynecologist, Dr. Drai to give HIM a firm fit, reduce the chances of you getting pregnant and give you both the pleasure you want to experience.
Quality Materials for a Quality Experience
Momentum male condoms are made with the best quality latex to give the closest fit and the best feel for both of you. They’re easy to slip onto your partner’s penis and they stay where they’re supposed to, so they reduce the problems of breaking or slipping off during sex.
Feel the Moment Even More with Our Superior Quality Lubrication
Momentum male condoms are safe to use with Momentum lubricants. Feel every stroke and glory in keeping your momentum together going as long as you want to.
FDA Approved Condoms Designed by a Board-Certified Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Drai, “America’s OBGYN” created his line of Momentum Intimacy products to fill a need he saw in the market. His followers wanted superior quality protection that they knew they could rely on to make their sexual experiences more pleasurable while preventing pregnancy and STIs.
Dr. Drai’s FDA cleared male condoms were made to his exacting specifications to give you the best performance and protection available. They stay snug on your partner’s manhood so the two of you can have as much fun as you want while keeping each other safe, healthy, and happy.