At Momentum Intimacy, We Are All About Safe, Fun, Pleasurable Sex
Our duty is to give you the tools you need to make your intimate time with your partner or with yourself as enjoyable, long-lasting, and orgasmically explosive as possible, while helping you to stay safe and healthy.
The Founder and creator of Momentum Intimacy products is Dr. Drai, a nationally renowned obstetrician and gynecologist. His many years of experience in women’s health has shown him the incredible need for better products to help women and men have great sex while still preventing disease and damage to sensitive areas.
Dr. Drai created the Momentum Intimacy condom and lube lines to fulfill this need for his patients, his colleagues, his many fans, and you.
All Momentum Intimacy products are created to give you and your partner the most pleasure and longest lasting performance. Because of this, we use only the best ingredients and highest-quality materials. When you use Momentum, you’re getting a premium product, designed with your health and well-being in mind.
Before he was a board-certified, practicing OBGYN, Dr. Drai worked as a chemist. He understands how different compounds work together to create better interactions. That’s why Momentum lubricants last longer, create less friction, and provide a smooth, sensual feel wherever you use them.
As a former member of the Board of Trustees for the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Dr. Drai has been very involved in women’s health policy initiatives. He understands the problems women face every day and how they affect their health and well-being.
Because of this knowledge, Dr. Drai is adamant about promoting the use of condoms to keep both partners safe from STIs and preventing unwanted pregnancies.
Therefore, he has created his own line of extra-sensitive, super-strong, properly-fitting condoms to make sure there is a top-shelf product available for those who want to feel every stroke, but also want the protection a condom provides.
When you use Momentum Intimacy products, you know you’re getting the top-of-the-line in sexual health and pleasure to spice up your sex-life and keep both of you very, very happy.
Momentum Intimacy’s mission is to help ALL PEOPLE enjoy great sex and add more excitement to their relationships with our personal lubrication and intimate protection products. All of our lines are created by a practicing, board-certified obstetrician & gynecologist Dr. Drai to promote safety, health and pleasure. ALL PEOPLE DESERVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.
By 2021, we want to have our products in the homes of 1 million lovers. We want people to feel safe and free to enjoy being intimate with their partners and to pleasure themselves.
- Pleasure: We believe ALL people deserve sexual pleasure.
- Inclusivity: We promote an inclusive working environment and make it a priority in our corporate and product decisions.
- Safety: Your safety is our highest priority. You can entrust your most sensitive physical areas and emotional moments to us.
- Intimacy: We believe intimacy is the backbone of a healthy relationship, whether it’s with a partner or with your own sexuality.
- Quality: We use the highest quality ingredients and materials in each of our products.
- Trustworthy: We constantly strive to earn your trust by providing top shelf products and the latest in sexual health research and information.
- Diversity: Our company recognizes and reflects the diversity of our community and our customers.
- Equity: We believe all people should be treated fairly. We promote equity within our company and our community.
- Giving Back To The Community: We give a portion of the proceeds from all sales to charities serving cis-gender and non-cis-gender people suffering from domestic violence.
- Education: We believe knowledge is power. Educating yourself on sexual health and sexuality helps you and those you are intimate with have a better, healthier experience.
- Happiness: Intimate and interconnected experiences foster happiness and overall wellbeing. The world needs more happiness. We’re proud to do our part.
Meet The Founder Dr. Drai
Dr. Draion M. Burch, DO (Dr. Drai) – a highly respected, board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist – is a nationally-recognized author, speaker, consultant, and go-to media expert on women’s health and transgender health issues. He travels the country to meet with people one-on-one and in groups to provide and instruct on healthcare. Although Dr. Drai may be requested to spread his medical expertise to all four corners of the U.S., he always makes time to genuinely help those in need. As a pragmatic physician who offers endless charisma, high energy, and a larger-than-life personality, his bedside manner makes it obvious why his patients have named Dr. Drai “America’s OBGYN.” Dr. Drai is the founder and chief medical advisor of DrDrai.com, where he discusses actionable ideas and real-world strategies to help women take control of their health. As an openly gay gynecologist he has patients flocking to him and his website for not only his medical expertise, but because of the security they feel in the way he cares for, relates to, and teaches women, non-binary, & men about subjects ranging from embarrassing vaginal care to serious sexual assault. His mission: Real medical advice, simplified. Dr. Drai takes his unique brand to the camera on his YouTube channel to spill his popular “Medical T” (TIPS) helping people pursue a healthier life. Dr. Drai’s on-point advice on off-the-wall questions about sexual health issues has many calling him a sexpert. Dr. Drai is also the creator of Momentum Intimacy, a sexual health & wellness company For HER, For HIM, & For THEM. They provide high-quality personal lubricants and condoms for #MomentumLovers who want to improve intimacy & have a more satisfying sex life. His product lines are designed to promote safety, health, and pleasure for both partners. Born and raised in Southern Mississippi, Dr. Drai earned his undergraduate degree in Chemistry from Xavier University of Louisiana, his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine degree from The Ohio University and completed his internship and residency at Michigan State University.